XQTraders Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the XQTraders Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement ("Agreement") between you and XQ Traders LLC ("XQTraders"), a Florida Limited Liability company incorporated on January 8, 2021 with the registered number L21000022681 and whose registered office address is at 7901 4th St. N STE 4888, St. Petersburg, FL 33702, United States.
References in this Agreement to "XQTraders", "we", "our" or "us", are to XQ Traders LLC, and references to "you" or "your" are to the person with whom XQTraders enters into this Agreement.
- General Conditions
This document has been prepared in accordance with the Florida law and generally accepted investment management practices:
- The XQTraders.com website is available for use only by registered users.
- To use XQTraders.com you must be an adult, 18 years or older.
- Investment Conditions
- The deposit is a private agreement between XQTraders and you.
- The user makes an investment in which assets are delegated to management with full awareness.
- The amount and duration of the investment depends on the sole decision of the user.
- Daily profit accruals are added to the user's account every 24 hours (from the time of making the deposit).
- The investment plan period is one year
- Your investment capital will be refunded at the end of the investment plan period, at no extra charge.
- You can cancel your investment at any time (funds above $100 attract 10% cancellation fees)
- Daily interest rate is 0.8%
- The amount of daily profits depends on the amount of investment, high capital yields high profits and vice versa.
- An investor can calculate future profit using our profit calculator.
- To make a deposit, the user can use any payment system accepted by XQTraders.com
- Multiple accounts by the same user are not allowed
- Any attempt to unfairly influence the operation of the deposit system or earn referral commission shall result in the closure of all user accounts
- The Referred Customer must use the Personal Link from a Referrer in good standing with XQTraders.
- If a Referred Customer receives more than one Personal Link, XQTraders will provide the referral benefits to the person whose Personal Link is used to complete the XQTraders registration process regardless of when the Personal Links were sent.
- You will earn a percentage of your referral’s trading profits
- The percentage of the profits depends on your total active investments
- Referral profit accruals are added to user’s account each time the referral receives trading profits.
- As stated in section 5 (d) of these Terms, multiple accounts by the same user are not allowed. As such, you cannot refer yourself.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM AND TERMINATION OF ALL USER ACCOUNTS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROGRAM ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION
- Withdrawal Conditions
- The waiting time for withdrawal does not exceed 24 hours on all days of the year (including weekends and holidays).
- The withdrawal by XQTraders.com is understood as the time of sending the transfer to the user's wallet / account.
- XQTraders has no influence on the operation of the blockchain network responsible for the speed of cryptocurrency transfer, as well as on factors from third parties.
- XQTraders is not responsible for withdrawals ordered to the user's account, which is subject to additional credit requirements (e.g. cryptocurrency exchanges with a specified incoming minimum)-
- XQTraders is also not responsible for an incorrectly entered withdrawal account or cryptocurrency wallet address.
- XQTraders in special circumstances reserves the right to extend the withdrawal time in the event of detected fraud, attempts to take over another user's account or in cases requiring individual contact with the user.
- Anti-Spam Terms
- spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "spam/junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient.
- It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources.
- Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to be spam.
- We don’t accept unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by XQTraders
- If any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an internet service provider's terms or any such policies and regulations, we will reserve the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information.
- If you didn't receive messages from XQTraders, please check your SPAM / JUNK folder because some email providers can mark our email as SPAM at first time. Add email: email@example.com to your white-list.
- Referrer's Code of Conduct
Referrers agree that they will not violate any of these Terms, or otherwise engage in activity that could be considered harassment toward other users. Users agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate the intellectual property rights of XQTraders
- Spam or otherwise create bulk distributions of the Personal Link or the Personal Bonus Link that is inappropriate
- Collect or attempting to collect personal data about users or potential Referred Customers
- Engage in any actions that are designed to disrupt or undermine the Program
- Make attempts to gain unauthorized access to the software or the Program for any reason
- Transmit files that contain bots, viruses, works, Trojan horses, or any other file that could contaminate or otherwise destroy XQTraders intellectual property or stop the function of the XQTraders services
- Engage in illegal or unsportsmanlike activities
- Engage in behavior designed to annoy or harass others
- Engage in actions that disparage or malign or call into question the reputation of XQTraders, in XQTraders’ sole discretion
- Account Security Terms
- Each user is responsible for maintaining the security of their account.
- The user should set a strong password for his account (preferably containing small and capital letters + numbers and / or special characters)
- The user should not share the username + password combination with anyone or write it down in an easily accessible place.
- The account password for security should be different from the password used for the email account connected to the XQTraders account
- For the most effective protection, user can enable two-factor authentication.
- Procedure of amending the present rules
- Administration of XQTraders reserves the right to make changes to the current document without the consent of investors.
- Administration of XQtraders will inform investors about changes by publishing notice on the one of company’s social media account (Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram).
- Terms and Conditions changes come into force since the date of publishing information on the site / social media.
- Customer Service and Support
- Each user can contact our support 24 hours, 7 days a week via Live Chat or E-Mail.
- The user is obliged to follow the instructions of our support team to solve the possible problem.
Published by XQTraders on 8 January 2021.